Eight attorneys with national law firm Chamberlain Hrdlicka have been selected to the 2017 Texas Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
“The continued inclusion of our attorneys on the Texas Super Lawyers list is extremely gratifying, and a testament to their outstanding work and the value they provide to our clients,” said Wayne Risoli, managing shareholder of Chamberlain Hrdlicka.
The eight Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys selected for the 2017 Thomson Reuters’ list of Super Lawyers are:
• David N. Calvillo – Commercial Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Larry A. Campagna, Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• George W. Connelly, Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• Habeeb “Hobbs” I. Gnaim, Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• George A. Hrdlicka, Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• Charles “Chad” J. Muller III, (San Antonio) Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• Juan F. Vasquez Jr., Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
• Peter D. Williamson, International & Immigration
This June, seven Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys were also named to the 2017 Texas Rising Star list by Super Lawyers Magazine. Part of the national Super Lawyers rating service, Texas Rising Stars recognizes the best attorneys age 40 or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor.
2017 Texas Rising Stars are:
• Brett Berly, Estate Planning & Probate Law, who was also named to Up-and-Coming 100: 2017 Texas Rising Stars
• Sebastien Chain, Tax Law
• F. Daniel Knight, Transportation & Maritime
• Julie Offerman, Labor & Employment
• Justin E. VandenBout, Business Litigation
• Jaime Vasquez, Tax Law
• Cade W. White, General Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
About Chamberlain Hrdlicka
Chamberlain Hrdlicka is a diversified business law firm with offices in Houston, Atlanta, Philadelphia and San Antonio. The firm represents both public and private companies as well as individuals and family-owned businesses across the nation. In addition to tax planning and tax controversy, the firm offers corporate, securities and finance, employment law and employee benefits, energy law, estate planning and administration, intellectual property, international and immigration law, commercial and business litigation, real estate and construction law.