Andrews Kurth Kenyon is pleased to announce the firm has been recognized in the 2017 IP Stars Handbook published by Managing Intellectual Property.
Managing Intellectual Property was founded in 1990 and has been researching and ranking IP firms since 1996. As a well-respected publisher in the IP industry, its legal directory, IP STARS, is considered to be the most authoritative and comprehensive.
The firm has been recognized in the areas of:
- Copyrights in the United States, New York and Washington, DC
- Intellectual Property in Texas
- ITC Litigation in the United States
- Life Sciences in the United States
- Patents (Contentious) in the United States, New York and Washington, DC
- Patents (Filing & Prosecution) in the United States, New York and Washington, DC
- PTAB Litigation in the United States
- Trademarks (Contentious) in the United States, New York and Washington, DC
- Trademarks (Filing & Prosecution) in the United States, New York and Washington, DC
In addition to the practice rankings, the following attorneys were recognized:
- Ed Colbert – Trademark Star and Patent Star in Washington, DC
- Jeff Dodd – Trademark Star and Patent Star in Texas
- John Flock – Patent Star in New York
- Steven Lee – Patent Star in New York
- Michael Lennon – Patent Star in New York
- John McDowell – Patent Star in Texas
- Jim Rosini – Trademark Star in New York
- Susan Smith – Trademark Star and Patent Star in Washington, DC
- Michael Zachary – Trademark Star and Patent Star in California
The list is based on market feedback and other independent information obtained by the Managing Intellectual Property team. The research is impartial and rigorous. No practitioner can pay to be included or solicit recommendations from colleagues. Moreover, self-nominations are not considered.
The intellectual property practice at Andrews Kurth Kenyon is made up of more than 90 full-time IP lawyers, litigators and patent agents. With backgrounds in business, technology and government sectors, we know firsthand the value of a company’s intellectual assets. Our goal is not just to protect your investments in IP, but to find innovative and effective ways to maximize that investment. Many of our IP lawyers hold technical or scientific degrees and formerly served as in-house IP counsel, business executives, patent examiners, engineers and scientists.
About Andrews Kurth Kenyon LLP
Since 1902, Andrews Kurth Kenyon has built its practice on the belief that “straight talk is good business.” Real answers, clear vision and mutual respect define the firm’s relationships with clients, colleagues, communities and employees. With nearly 430 attorneys and 11 locations worldwide, Andrews Kurth Kenyon represents a wide array of clients in multiple industries. For more information about Andrews Kurth Kenyon, please visit andrewskurthkenyon.com.